3.18.2011

Stop Moving Your Head!

I told Russell to look tough.  This is what he gave me.


Russell likes to wear his mohawk up when he goes to karate because he likes it when people say stuff like "Cool mohawk Russell!"  He also doesn't know the meaning of "Stop moving your head!"


I went to Value Village today because they were having 50% off all coats.  There was a certain coat that I wanted back in October that was one of those long belted buffers in ELECTRIC BLUE!  I really should have bought it back then.  So I wanted to see if it was still there.  Of course it wasn't.
BUT, there was a fooseball table for $13. 
So it came home with Russell and I.  He was super excited about it.  He really didn't want to go to the store in the first place but he thought it was awesome we now have a fooseball table.  It will eventually go in the basement.  Right now it's in the dining room until Russell has had a chance to show all of his friends and we're done challenging each other.  Russell moves my goalie when I'm not looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment