3.05.2011

Small but much needed improvements

Today Sam put some stuff up around our house.  Thanks Sam!

Before this door didn't have a handle at all.  Sam informed me that the door was put on backwards and that the hinges should be on the other side.

This is another space saver thing.  It's a rod with hooks.  Repurposed rods and hooks.  It works just the same.  I don't have matching stuff because it's not that serious.  People with matching things have too much money and time on their hands and should probably be shot.


Here is a wine rack that is above my sink.  I won't be grabbing anything from the rack for another 4 or 5 months.  I don't like the sign that is there but when I took it down I noticed a huge hole.  One day I will replace it with something that WASN'T purchased at the dollar store.


This here isn't new.  I just haven't shown it yet.  It's rice bags that I hung up last fall.  Nothing fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment