12.03.2010

You've got to be kidding me!

All of the baby things that I want are super expensive.  Today at work I saw a woman that was carrying her baby in a super secure comfy looking carrier so I asked her what brand it was.  I looked it up when I got home.  Couldn't believe how much it was.
Ergo Baby

Also, I saw a different lady one day that had a really cool stroller.  I saw it before I new I was pregnant but I was curious "just in case" I was in the market one day.  The brand is called Quinny and it's really cool because you can make the seat face forward or backward and they have a bassinet for the baby too.  They come in really cool colors.  There's one for sale in the Central West End on Craigslist that's TURQUOIS (!) but it's still really expensive.  You'll freak out when you see how much it costs.  But look at that color!  THAT'S the color I would choose.
Maybe I'm just so disconnected with how much baby things cost since I didn't personally buy most of the items for my first kid.  I probably won't get either of these items since they're a luxury.  The strollers and car seats at Target are really expensive too!  But I know I want to feel good when I'm walking around town with New Baby and not feel like white trash (even though I'm not white).

No comments:

Post a Comment