12.05.2010

Way too cold to go outside

This is what we did to an area of our house to make it look more magical.
Sam said that when he was little he would stare at the lights and think of what Christmas presents he hoped to get.  Russell would rather play video games than use his imagination.
So it goes.
This is one of Russell's school pictures.  They had three poses. 
Makes it super hard to buy anything less than the whole package.  Thanks mom.
Russell loves to dress like this and does most of the time.  He likes to feel "fancy."

This is how our dog, Bones, cuddles.


So I wanted to do strawberries but I didn't have red so I just used pink.  It's still drying right now.


Going to craft fairs inspires me to stop being so lazy.  I heard someone at the Rock and Roll Craft Show that was scoffing at other people crafts saying, "I could do that.  I should be in this show."  But she didn't because she's lazy and jealous and has a bad attitude.  This is me not being that person.   
We've been super into Mario everything lately (Thanks Buns!).  Russell even has Mario Kart Bed sheets and a Mario/Luigi present that he doesn't know about that I purchased at the craft show.

No comments:

Post a Comment