11.11.2010

First Attempt

So I bought some stuff from a Korean store and tried to make some things. 
I'm pretty happy with the houndstooth design.  I will probably do that more. 
The shapes were super duper hard and I couldn't figure it out yet.  It looks really easy online. 
Maybe my brush is too wet but otherwise I feel like the powder is too dry.
Here on my right hand (since I'm right handed),
I decided to do a gradiant sparkle polish with star shapes on the tip. 
I bought a bunch of those shapes but I only opened the star one. 
I have about 8 different shapes. 
Here and below I tried not to use flash because I like it better that way but I kept shaking really bad. 


This is what I wore yesterday at work.  Out of six days I wore this black shirt 3 times. 
 I am getting my money's worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment